About the role
Human Capital Professionals or Recruitment Consultants looking for an opportunity to implement technology that will help companies lead and develop their employees through the constantly evolving changes at work. A person who believes in the value that Talent Management brings to an organisation, has good people, communication, and problem-solving skills, and has experience with HR systems and technology.
Purpose of the role
The purpose of this position is to implement Talent Management solutions and to provide support to clients.
Solution Design and Project Management
- Familiarise yourself with Scope of Work and budget
- Analyse client business processes - prepare and facilitate client workshops to determine requirements
- Prepare and agree project plan with client to ensure all stakeholders (internal and external) are clear on responsibilities and deadlines
- Schedule, facilitate and document project meetings (decisions and actions)
- Ensure proper sign-off on project documentation
- Document requirements and decisions approved by client
- Always apply 'Best Practice' principles and advise the client accordingly
System Configuration, Training and Quality Control
- Design and build system to deliver on client requirements
- Test configurations and clearly document agreed workflows / processes, etc.
- Scope client report requests
- Thoroughly test solution and reports to ensure all works as expected
- Escalate defects and follow-up on progress
- Train client super users / administrators on system solutions
- Facilitate hand over to training consultant responsible for delivery of end-user training
- Assist client through go live period ensuring system is adopted.
- Transition client to support team
- Continue to monitor and follow-up on unresolved tickets that arose during implementation until completed.
- 3-year National Diploma or Degree in Human Resources
- Project Management qualification advantageous
- 3-5 years working in human resources with experience of processes related to recruitment, performance management, succession planning, learning and development
- Experience working on HRIS or Talent Management systems
- Abreast with latest HR Industry trends and technologies
- Strong problem-solving ability within the HR environment (good understanding of HR processes)
- Takes ownership and is accountable – actions what needs to be done and perseveres until completed.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail - must have a drive to do things correctly the 1st time
- Reliable and trustworthy